Outdoor Lighting on Hilton Head Island, SC, with Professional Grade Warm White LED's (2700K).
Recommended Lighting Fixtures For Coastal Regions
Michael Murphy, (Revised October, 2018)
Exterior lighting installation experts highly recommend using durable materials that last through years of exposure to subtropical climate and sea air, such as the conditions of Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, and the surrounding coastal communities. Coastal weather can severely corrode and damage materials used for landscape lighting. The following is one of the products used by Murphy Outdoor Lighting, but there are many others which are also excellent choices. The aim of this article is to provide examples of what to look for in a dependable fixture.
Premium Professional Fixtures Reflect These Features:
1. Heavy gauge copper, brass, bronze, or stainless steel components for corrosion resistance and product longevity.
2. Durable seals to offer excellent moisture protection for housing premium, solid-state LED lamps.
3. Deep shielding to provide significant glare reduction.
4. Professional-grade knuckles to permit adjustments for precise aiming and reliable locking.
5. Made by quality, reputable manufacturers, and known for long-term performance, backed by at least a 15-year or Lifetime Warranty.